Staff & Employment
The Mission employs almost 50 people to help care for the homeless and run the organization. Most jobs at the Mission are "front-line" positions that involve working directly with our homeless guests.
1. Part-Time Kitchen Utility Staff
2. Part-Time Chaplain
To apply, fill out the application packet and email it as an attachment to ACRMinfo@acrescuemission.org or mail it to Atlantic City Rescue Mission, Attn: President, PO Box 5358, Atlantic City, NJ 08404. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
If you have unique skills and a passion for serving others, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter about what God has laid on your heart. It just may be something we have heard too.
- President & CEO: Dan Brown
- Director of Facilities: Mike D'Aquilante
- Director of Development: Howard Hirsch
- Community & Government Relations: Kay Petrecca
- VP of Biblical Education & Policies/Proceedures: Pastor Bill Warner
- Director of Men's Ministry: Will Walters
- Director of Single Women's Ministry: Karen Dunn
- Director of Family Life Center: Toni Jordan
- Associate Director of Resource Development: John DeMario
- Director of Housing: Dennis Burke
For the list of Board Members, view the Board of Trustees.