Staff & Employment
The Mission employs almost 50 people to help care for the homeless and run the organization. Most jobs at the Mission are "front-line" positions that involve working directly with our homeless guests.
We are actively searching for candidates to fill these very important positions:
- Assistant Chaplain
- Case Worker
Atlantic City Rescue Mission
Attn: Dan Brown, President
PO Box 5358
Atlantic City, NJ 08404
Send your Resume. If you have unique skills and a passion for serving others, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter about what God has laid on your heart. It just may be something we have heard too.
To apply, fill out the application packet and email it as an attachment to the President or mail it to Atlantic City Rescue Mission, Attn: President, PO Box 5358, Atlantic City, NJ 08404.
- President & CEO: Dan Brown
- Chief Financial Officer: George H. Karavan
- Director of Men's Ministry: Chief McMahon
- Director of Biblical Education and Pastoral Care: Bill Warner
- Community & Government Relations: Debbi Giacomoni
- Director of Facilities Management: Don McMahon
- Director of Development: Tom Davidson
- Personnel Manager: Dennis Burke
For the list of Board Members, view the Board of Trustees.