Staff & Employment
The Mission employs almost 50 people to help care for the homeless and run the organization. Most jobs at the Mission are "front-line" positions that involve working directly with our homeless guests.
Part time Chaplain for Men's Ministry - evenings and alternating weekends.
To apply, fill out the application packet and email it as an attachment to the President or mail it to Atlantic City Rescue Mission, Attn: President, PO Box 5358, Atlantic City, NJ 08404.
If you have unique skills and a passion for serving others, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter about what God has laid on your heart. It just may be something we have heard too.
- President & CEO: Dan Brown
- Vice President, Community & Government Relations: Debbi Giacomoni
- Director of Biblical Education and Pastoral Care: Pastor Bill Warner
- Director of Men's Ministry: Will Walters
- Director of Single Women's Ministry: Karen Dunn
- Director of Family Life Center: Toni Jordan
- Director of Facilities Management: Don McMahon
- Major Donor Officer: Mike Andrews
- Associate Director of Resource Development: John DeMario
- Personnel Manager: Dennis Burke
For the list of Board Members, view the Board of Trustees.