Staff & Employment
The Mission employs almost 50 people to help care for the homeless and run the organization. Most jobs at the Mission are "front-line" positions that involve working directly with our homeless guests.
Full time positions available with benefits:
Volunteer Coordinator position includes recruiting new volunteers through community outreach. Volunteer coordinator interviews applicants and trains new volunteers. Scheduling and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge a plus. Some weekends and evenings.
Send your Resume. If you have unique skills and a passion for serving others, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter about what God has laid on your heart. It just may be something we have heard too.
To apply, fill out the application packet and email it as an attachment to the President or mail it to Atlantic City Rescue Mission, Attn: President, PO Box 5358, Atlantic City, NJ 08404.
- President & CEO: Dan Brown
- Community & Government Relations: Debbi Giacomoni
- Director of Biblical Education and Pastoral Care: Pastor Bill Warner
- Assistant Director of Men's Ministry: Will Walters
- Director of Single Women's Ministry: Karen Dunn
- Director of Family Life Center: Toni Jordan
- Director of Facilities Management: Don McMahon
- Associate Director of Resource Development: John DeMario
- Personnel Manager: Dennis Burke
For the list of Board Members, view the Board of Trustees.