Staff & Employment
The Mission employs almost 50 people to help care for the homeless and run the organization. Most jobs at the Mission are "front-line" positions that involve working directly with our homeless guests.
1. Part time Chaplain/Case Worker for Men's Ministry - evenings and alternating weekends. position currently closed
2. Full time Chaplain for Men's Ministry (Evening position) (must have experience in addiction recovery ministry)
To apply, fill out the application packet and email it as an attachment to the President or mail it to Atlantic City Rescue Mission, Attn: President, PO Box 5358, Atlantic City, NJ 08404. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
If you have unique skills and a passion for serving others, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter about what God has laid on your heart. It just may be something we have heard too.
- President & CEO: Dan Brown
- Vice President of Operations: Don McMahon
- Community & Government Relations: Debbi Giacomoni/Kay Petrecca
- Director of Biblical Education and Pastoral Care: Pastor Bill Warner
- Director of Men's Ministry: Will Walters
- Director of Single Women's Ministry: Karen Dunn
- Director of Family Life Center: Toni Jordan
- Major Donor Officer: Mike Andrews
- Associate Director of Resource Development: John DeMario
- Director of Housing: Dennis Burke
For the list of Board Members, view the Board of Trustees.